Wednesday 27 January 2016

Rooms 4 Unmarried Couples in Delhi


Rooms Available for Married or Unmarried Couples in Delhi
Available on with or without ID

Hello Guys, My self Rahul Raj from Delhi,
well I am working in Paying Guest.

and I am posting an advertisement regarding for Guest Rooms.

Have Rooms/Flat in Residential Areas so, don't worry about safety or security our rooms/flat 100% Safe n Secure.

Locations:- Palam Dwarka area...


well Guys I want to give rooms for married or unmarried couples because they want fun with his partner or I want earn some extra money. so, don't mind, you know every men want earn money.

But there is one conditions If you need room in future. so booked your room in advance. because I don't know you who you are and you don't know me who I am. come directly to my office in Palam Colony.

Have lots of rooms but want to give only for respectable or Educational persons. 
Give Respect Take Respect. 

and I am 100% sure If you are coming for a 1st time. so u want to come again and again....

so, I am giving you my Room on Rent or our room Charges are

Rs- 1000 for 2-3Hrs.
Rs- 1500 for 5-6Hrs.
Rs- 2000 for 12-23 Hrs.

If anyone needed rooms for hourly basis or daily basis so contact me on this no. +91-9599051051 My name is Rahul Raj.

So Guys, Call me without hesitation..... Thanking you your Rahul Raj....


1 comment:

  1. Nice blog thanks for sharing,Most of the hotels in India doesn't encourage the unmarried guests to stay. But no need to worry, this scenario is not repeated by all the hotels. There are some hotels for unmarried couples like ulo couple friendly hotels that are specially designed and crafted for unmarried couples with some appreciable facilities. Get free wi-fi, ac, free breakfast and 100% quality stay with all couple friendly facilities to make your stay more budget friendly.

    unmarried couple friendly hotels in chennai

    ReplyDelete